It is with a heavy heart that PATA will no longer
deliver accredited training courses.
Through years of accumulated experience and expertise PATA has been able to provide a flexible and professional training programme which caters to the needs of our learners. We have proudly enabled hundreds of learners to gain childcare qualifications and take confident steps towards their career goals.
It is therefore with a heavy heart that PATA will no longer be delivering the following accredited training courses after July 2018:-
- Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (Early Years Educator)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People’s Workforce - Early Years (Management)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for the Children and Young People’s Workforce - Early Years (Advanced Practice)
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 2 Certificate in Playwork
- Level 3 Certificate in Playwork
This is a decision we have been forced to make due to significant changes in the way funding is allocated to training providers and the impact of this on many third sector learning providers. It has meant the loss of much vital provision previously offered to niche sectors and learners such as ours.
We are grateful for all the support our member settings have shown us by recommending PATA to their staff teams and to all the learners for taking their journey with us.
Funded courses may be available at other local colleges and Adult Education in Gloucestershire.