Additional payroll administrator for our payroll and auto-enrolment pension service required; job-share role; initially a minimum of 15 hours a week, worked over 2 days, for 43 weeks of the year. PATA is a charity with a vision that all children and young people will be able to benefit from positive experiences of childcare, play, development and learning so they can reach their full potential. We do this through training and development and the provision of information and advice to our members, which includes a payroll service.
We are looking for someone with:
• experience of working in payroll, particularly for term-time only employees
• competent in the use of SAGE Payroll
• knowledge of Workplace Pensions would be advantageous
• competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Email
• a meticulous attention to detail
• knowledge of Nursery Education Funding would be advantageous
• reliable and dedicated with a cheerful and calm nature
There can be some flexibility to fit around your availability and the needs of the business. There will be a requirement to work additional hours during the financial year-end reporting period in March and April and at other busy times of the year.
Please see the job description here and application form here. Closing date for applications 9:00 am, Monday 8 July. Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PATA, Chequers Bridge Centre, Painswick Road, Gloucester GL4 6PR