PATA is a charity with a vision that all children and young people will be able to benefit from positive experiences of childcare, play, development and learning so they can reach their full potential.
We do this through training and development and the provision of information and advice to our members, which includes a payroll service.
We need to recruit an additional payroll administrator for our payroll and auto-enrolment pension service.
We are looking for someone who:
- is reliable and dedicated with a cheerful and calm nature
- has experience of working in payroll
- is competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Email
- has a meticulous attention to detail
Advantageous but not essential, is someone who:
- is competent in the use of SAGE Payroll
- has knowledge of Workplace Pensions
- has knowledge of Nursery Education Funding
This will be a job-share role, with the possibility of increasing hours in the future. Initially, we can offer a minimum of 15 - 21 hours a week, worked over 2 - 3 days, over 43 weeks of the year, plus 5.6 weeks pro-rata holiday.
There can be some flexibility to fit around your availability and the needs of the business. There will be a requirement to work additional hours during the financial year-end reporting period in March and April and at other busy times of the year.
Please see the job description here and application form here. Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PATA, Chequers Bridge Centre, Painswick Road, Gloucester GL4 6PR.