PATA Payroll Service Administrator
PATA is a charity with a vision that all children and young people will be able to benefit from positive experiences of childcare, play, development and learning so they can reach their full potential.
We do this through training and development and the provision of information and advice to our members, which include a payroll service.
We need to recruit an additional payroll administrator for our payroll and auto-enrolment pension service.
We are looking for someone who:
- is reliable and dedicated with a cheerful and calm nature.
- has minimum 2 years’ experience working in payroll.
- is competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Email.
- has a meticulous attention to detail.
Advantageous but not essential, is someone who:
- has a payroll qualification.
- is competent in the use of SAGE Payroll.
- Is familiar with processing part-time/term-time only payrolls.
- has knowledge of Workplace Pensions.
This will be a job-share role, with the possibility of increasing hours in the future. Initially, we can offer you 21 hours per week, worked over 3 days, plus 5.6 weeks pro-rata holiday.
There can be some flexibility to fit around your availability and the needs of the business. There will be a requirement to work additional hours during the financial year-end reporting period in March and April and at other busy times of the year such as pre-Christmas and during the summer months.
Please see our website for a copy of the job description and completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com no later than 9am on Monday 7th June 2021.
If you have any queries, or would like to discuss the role further please contact Wendy Beale, Finance Manager on 01452 541244 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org